- Simplicity Control Board
- Time-temperature defrost circuit adjusts time between defrost cycles based on outdoor temperature.
- Provides optimal comfort control and ensures reliable operation.
- All model sizes share a common, compact design cabinet in a single footprint for on-site flexibility.
- Installation time and costs are reduced by easy power and control wiring.
- All units are factory wired, piped, charged, and tested prior to shipment.
- Factory-installed options such as electric heating elements, supply and return air smoke detectors, disconnect switch, powered or non-powered GFI convenience outlet, single enthalpy economizer, power exhaust, high static drive blower motor, phase monitor, coil guard, dirty filter switch, hinged filter door, and tooless access panels further reduce installation costs.
- BAS factory mounted controls include Novar, Honeywell, Johnson, and CPC.
- Electric utility knockouts are provided on unit side and bottom for easy connections.
- Convertible airflow design means no panel cutting is required, and no accessory panel is necessary.
- Wide range of indoor airflows using 3-speed, direct-drive, or belt-drive fan motors.
- Durable finish, made of powder-painted, galvanized steel to meet 1000-hour salt-spray test demands.
- Full-perimeter base rails are permanently attached to provide a solid unit foundation.
- Compressor is internally protected against high pressure and temperature.
- Grooved copper tubes and enhanced aluminum fin construction improve heat transfer.
- Permanently lubricated condenser and evaporator fan motor bearings need no annual maintenance.
- Complete line of field-installed accessories, including motorized dampers, supply and return air smoke detectors, CO2 sensors, single enthalpy economizers, dual enthalpy sensors, and more.